Monday 28 January 2013

Photo Shoot at Quartier Mode!

I was invited by my friend Tiffany Elton, owner of Quartier Mode Boutique to do a photo shoot of her first collection to the store's brand, Dawcy & Ella.











It was a very interesting experience, since I haven't done photos before, I've always worked with video only. I had the opportunity to help on styling also, which is something I really want to do in a near future.




But It was really fun, and the results were great!




This is Tiffany doing the styling


You can check the label website and all the final photos here: Dawcy & Ella




Made for Quartier Mode Boutique. Video by Carol Ribeiro, Camera: Jera Cravo, Styling: Tiffany Elton, Model: Masha from Dulcedo, Make up: Patricia Lapointe.







No comments:

Post a Comment